RSS

The Last of September


I’m not a perfectionist to face this life.  Even, i’m a coward. There are set of plan in my mind, but i couldn’t to do it! Yeahh, it’s me. How much i force hand to thinking and doing, but..but i’m failed. Perhaps, i’m a greedy person because want to know about all of anything taht i never know before, in the other hand, i always looking for something that i say knowledge or regret. It’s genuine if i comparise with other great person.
Sharing is the way to survive !! I want to sharing all of my doubt, but it so difficult because no one wanna be a listener well. My blog, my life pen. I want to write everything here, using another language who no one may to know, maybe japaness language. one the reason why i learn about japanesee language, that is to hiding my story from everyone. So, no one be able to know who i am. It’s sounds shy.. !! if there is someone like a holy paper or smiling machine, it’s so gratify..
Oh my Allah, u are the one..the lord of the world..the enormous of everything. Please sent a angel who the accompanying of me everywhere and everytime. Hypocrite if i said that, i strong. But I weak so..in the last september...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.