RSS

-Cause Home is in your EYES-

My heart beats a little bit slower
These nights are a little bit colder, now that you’re gone
My skies seem a little bit darker
Sweet dreams seem a little bit harder… I hate when you’re gone.

Everyday time is passing
Growing tired of all this traffic
Take me away to where you are.

I travel a thousand miles
Just so I can see you smile
Feels so far away when you cry
Cause home is in your eyes

Your heart beats a little bit faster
There’s tears where there use to be laughter…
Now that I’m gone…
You talk just a little bit softer
Things take a little bit longer.
You hate that I’m gone.

I’d find a way where we would never ever be apart

Right from the start...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.